Monday, July 27, 2020

Final Reflection

This course has been a fun rollercoaster ride full of great experiences. I have never had a class that was as active and interactive as this one. I have thoroughly enjoyed each and every assignment that had to be done. For the most part, each of these assignments created a fun and interesting experience for me.

I think the most formative and joyous moment was when I had to talk about a time when I felt like giving up. In that assignment, I was able to express who I was as a person, especially as my true authentic self and not feel ashamed or embarrassed by it. I am extremely proud of myself for being open and transparent with my classmates in this course, even though I do not know them or what they look like. I took full advantage of this course to express who I am as a human when given the opportunity. I am also very proud of myself for being a diligent worker and completing my assignments weeks in advance before the due date.

After completing this course, I do see myself as an entrepreneurship. I may not be as qualified as some of my peers, but I definitely have acquired the basic tools and understanding of the entrepreneurial mindset. I can utilize these new skills and knowledge in any career that I go in.

In order to be successful in this course, I would recommend that the students are diligent and proactive with their work. It is easy to get stuck behind and procrastinate the assignments. If they do so, they are setting themselves up for failure. I also recommend staying a week or two ahead in terms of completing assignments. This guarantees that procrastination will never be an issue.

Hard Work Ahead Sign, Vector Illustration, Grunge Style Royalty ...

3 comments:

  1. Hello Brent,
    I am glad that this course meant so much for you. I agree that it was one of the most interactive classes I've ever had and gave me a lot of experiences. I appreciate the fact that you were able to be your true self as, at the end of the day, that is the most important part of pretty much any activity you indulge in. Great work as always bro. Hope you have a good remaining summer and always be your self!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brent,
    It has been a pleasure reading your assignments and seeing your idea progress, but also reading about you and your journey. I do believe this course does a wonderful job of putting you outside of your comfort zone and helping you learn in a various type of ways. The advice you have given would be very helpful to have at the beginning of the course and would allow the next bunch of students to have a fun time learning in this class. Best of luck to you and everything you decide to do in this class in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Brent,
    I have really enjoyed reading your overall refection about you journey through this course. I really have to agree in that this was also the most interactive class I've ever been a part of and every assignment was fun and interesting. I also recommend to be proactive in this class as it is easy to fall back behind. Best of luck to you in the future you wish to pursue!

    ReplyDelete